Lovely Unique Pieces of Furniture

Posted by THC


I am not supposed to do anything today as I was advised to take a rest. But as I was surfing the net I found these lovely unique pieces of furniture. And here I am, sharing them with you already. I love their colors, shapes, and playful designs. I thought I would just take a rest for a while in using too many words and just show them to you. I found these lovely pieces of furniture from Dust Furniture, a collection of studio furniture from craft artist Vincent Thomas Leman. All of Dust’s furniture is skillfully handcrafted by Vincent and Jessie Leman in their studio in Valparaiso, Indiana.

These fun and lively furniture that are stretched, curved, and stacked will make a lovely addition to any modern, contemporary, eclectic, and even traditional home. It is just up to you where to put it in your home, but wherever you put these nice pieces of furniture, that space would definitely be more lively and charming.







4 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Cool. I'd do a room in that and have the theme be "Down the Rabbit Hole".

  2. Anonymous said...

    Looks like Dr.Seuss:)

  3. Anonymous said...

    awesome... pure awesome

  4. Anonymous said...

    I want these! All over my house!

Post a Comment